Sunday, May 9, 2010

This morning on the way to swimming we had to stop in the car to let a family of ducks cross. Oh my gosh so cute! Aw! I took a photo on my filmo so I will post it when I get it developed. Today I had to wear jeans to breakfast, jeans! I know, it's the first time in like, 6 months I have worn long pants. It's crazy. The water was nice and warm today though.
This is the beach that we start the swim from in the morning, it's so amazing! It's seriously like Thailand :)
I was buggered after. 

Nothing really happened today, I just cleaned the house for mother's day and then the boys effed it up when they got home. Argh so bored. I have to work tomorrow from 8-2 so i will ride Louie's bike. It's kind of funny because it has no brakes, and I have to go down this massive hill. Well, I guess it's not really that funny, especially since I have no helmet after it got stolen with my bike a few months ago. So not the BEST combination, but oh well. Ok I'm being super boring now, and making whoever is reading this also extra bored. So I will look and find something interesting to post. To liven it up a bit. Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment