Tuesday, May 4, 2010

shit.

I know growing up and "finding yourself" is a part of life, but for me it's kind of hard. I don't know if everyone else goes though the same thing, but I just get sick of myself all the time. Like when you buy a dress or something and at first you love it but after a while you get over it and don't even want to look at it anymore. It's like, I see someone on TV or I meet someone and think, wow they're awesome. And really want to be like them. But then I see someone else, and think the same thing. I don't fit into a cliche or anything. It's annoying. Some days I want to be a massive emo, and them other days I want to be a hippy, and some days I can't even decide. There are so many people to be, and going to new places where I don't know anyone means I can pretty much be whoever the hell I want. But after all that I really don't even know who it is I want to be. I guess I am one of those people who doesn't want to offend anyone, and I want to please everyone, and I want people to like me, so i change to suit what I think they think I should be. If you get what I mean. Wow this really isn't making any sense at all. haha. I know that heaps of people change around others, but I never seem to have one that I go back to every time. Maybe it's the person I am at home, or the person I am when I'm by myself. But even then, I am always different around even myself. Maybe I have bipolar. haha. That would be amusing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment