Sunday, May 9, 2010

hello poppet.

So this is my desktop background at the moment. Aaand I have been watching her episodes on youtube all day. That's quite depressing isn't it? ahaha.


Wow. So cool! I tried this the last few nights but i can't do it :(



Lol. So funny. I seriously completely understand.

Oh my gosh. Is this not the sweetest thing ever? I want one!!


This is really cute. I like the docs. Mum has a sweet pair of blood red ones but in a really unlucky turn of events they are like half a size too small. And no, I really can't just squeeze into them. I've tried, believe me. 
I wish I could say smart and wise things like this. Ah if only.


Wow.


hahahahahaha. Am I the only one who lives for these things? oh shit.
The coolest hair ever. Awesome if you were pretty enough to pull it off.
:) :) :)


So lovely. I would like your legs. Please. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment