Saturday, May 29, 2010

I cried today.

Damn onions. And I made this awesome soup for dinner, but unfortunately Louie ate it all before anyone else got home. So yay for no dinner.

I watched the most adorable movie today. I love old movies. The ones where everyone wears the coolest clothes, and speaks so differently. There is so much dancing and singing and beautiful things. Even if the story line is majorly simple. It was called 'The Seven Little Foys,' and there were these seven (obviously) kids, (so cute!) that would sing and dance in this show with their Dad who was a solo performer until his wife died and he couldn't find a babysitter, so he put them all in his show. I'll try and find some photos or screenshots or something because they were seriously THE most adorable thing in the world. Ok I couldn't too many :( But I guess when it's a movie made in 1955 that might be understandable.


How sweet! I am going to dress my kids like that :) The thing I love about these movies is how people used to dress the children. I hate seeing kids down the street wearing miniskirts and boots. Even kids with tank tops and heaps of accessories, oh, and don't even get me started on mini bikinis, that's just really wrong. Kids should be able to dress like kids, not baby prostitutes.

Watching that today made me really excited for camp. I think I would rather have the younger girls, so that they aren't so bitchy. Maybe not the 6 year olds, maybe a little older. We are going to be like a big family, I know that's so corny but that's what it's going to be like. There are two older counsellors and 12 campers in a cabin.  I can't wait :) Haha I'm sure that I might not be saying that after 4 weeks with them all, but hey, who knows.

I have been loving the amount of new blogs popping up everywhere all of a sudden. It seems like since facebook has pretty much died, everyone has taken to blogging about their innermost feelings-which is a tad worrying. I mean, sure, it's cool to write about what's on your mind and everything, but when you start putting super deep stuff onto  a public website- ANYONE can read that shit. Some of the stuff that these kids are writing is really deep, and I guess it's easier to just type away and assume that hardly anyone reads it and whatever else, but some of the ones I have read this week have dramatically changed my opinion of that person. I love how people just write about how shit there life is. It's amusing, not in a sadistic horrible way, but in a kind of 'stop blogging about how shit everything is and get out there and do something about it' kinda thing. I don't know. I'm going crazy...maybe. I don't think I've been outside in like, 10 days, apart from going to the doctors which was (Y). I'm feeling better, which is a bonus. Except I think I have gone mad while I have been here. I spent all of today thinking it was Friday, which I found out at like 5pm was yesterday. So now I am freaking out and watching Alvin and the chipmunks and actually laughing out loud at their little antics. Oh you silly singing chipmunks, you crack me up. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. I seem to have acquired and affinity for getting up at 3am and needing to go to the toilet really badly. I guess that's better than waking up at 8 in a wet bed. Too personal? Too personal. Haha what a hypocrite I am. Oh Lordy. But I am glad to be back on the internet tonight, I couldn't go on for about 5 hours last night because Alex decided he wanted to download an ENTIRE album of Lil Wayne bullshit. Oh my God. He's such a gangsta.

No comments:

Post a Comment