Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.

Aha! Finally, after weeks of agony, the unsightly clump of straw on my head that had previously been masquerading (with limited success) as hair has been fixed. For some unknown reason, I had thought it a good idea to dye my hair a ridiculous shade of blonde (let's not kid ourselves-it was yellow) the week before embarking on a 2 1/2 month journey to a place where there was no way in hell I was going to be able to maintain it. I spent most of my time trying desperately to ignore the re growth that was possibly one of the most horrendous displays of bogan-ness I have ever exhibited.

Before....



After!

I did ask for dark blonde, but kind of ended up with brown. I freaked out when I realised how dark it was, but now I actually really like it. I'm just glad to be looking more like myself and less like one of those horrible troll dolls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment