Saturday, January 8, 2011

HOME!

Oh my goodness. Im sitting in my own bed for the first time since october 20. Just had what was only the 4th hot shower in as many weeks. It was heaven. I'm all spritzed with perfume and feel like the queen. I nearly died when I saw my little Mum at the airport today, she was waiting there all little and cute by herself. I just wanted to hug her forever. Oh there is so much joy in being home. Not necessarily being physically home in my house, but being surrounded by familiar things, being surrounded by my family. Louie is yet to come home from Dad's though so my attitude is quite likely to have done a 180 by next week. Not to miss a beat, mother darling has invited Rex and Col over for dinner tomorrow night. So as of right now I am putting together a really REALLY long slideshow of all my photos so that we can keep them entertained for as long as possible. I might even have to supplement the collection with some landscape shots from google images. It feels so weird to be typing away on my laptop again, considering the amount of random places I have updated from in the last 2 1/2 months. I do realise that the entries kind of cut off with still a month of the trip to go, but tomorrow I will fill in the blanks a bit and FINALLY show you some pictures of the adventure. Gosh I feel like I don't even know my own blog anymore, and I don't know if I even like having all our travel things on here. I might have to ship them over to another site while I wriggle around and get this page back to what it was before. So I will be back to normal (normal?) in a few days. Oh oh! Also, I have some super exciting news about this new thing that I am involved in but which I am not allowed to tell you about until it's launched. I don't know what to expect from it because I don't have that much info yet (they must have anticipated my inability to keep a secret.) ....but as soon as it's all out you will be the first to know! Yipee! Ok I will go and get some sleep so I can save up my energy for tomorrow night. I'll leave you with this picture of where I was this time last week. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment