Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Turkish Delight.

You know when you see a picture and it just makes you feel happy? Well, I have collected a few of my favourites from all over the internet to share with you and make your day that little bit better. :) Don't mention it!
I am really determined to make this dress/jumper someday soon. It is actually amazing.




Oh so cool. It's like living in one of those chocolate and cream rolls. You know the ones that you used to get when you still called recess 'play-lunch'? That was just me? Oh...

Ok so I lied, this one makes me want to cry. I want to go. I hope someone goes. The poor man. 

bdjfklsmgfj. So freaking awesome. I want to make a necklace with this on the end. Agh love it. 


This is just pretty.


haha.


I love this one piece. Tried it on about a month ago and I can tell you it didn't look like that on me.


Is it sad if you wake up on September one and think this?

Hate when this happens.

SMORES! Definitely teaching the family how to make them this weekend. 

That's all the loveliness for today. Talk soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment