Monday, September 13, 2010

Links and Thinks.

So today I finally looked up some of the websites that I had saved in my phone, and thought I'd share them with you. Hopefully there are some newbies in there that you can use to procrastinate and avoid doing whatever you're meant to be doing right now. Haha. P.S Save about 3 hours and a pot of coffee for the last link.

This first one is a bit full on, and kind of made me want to vomit. In a sea of weight loss and diet blogs, this one definitely changes the way you see the world. Especially if you don't need a special device on a stick to wipe your own a....
http://biggerfatterblog.blogspot.com
It is a blog written by someone who calls them self "Fat Bastard" and, well, I'll let it speak for itself...
“The days of justifying our fatness by lying and saying we have a mysterious genetic or metabolic disorder are over. We now freely admit to and embrace what the fat haters would call gluttony. We are fat because we eat huge amounts of food and we like it.” 
This one is hilarious, and a bit similar to "Look at that fucking person" but just from Walmart. Oh and it's funny because some of the people I saw in there, made me want to die. haha.
www.peopleofwalmart.com

Another goodie is regretsy. This person just has the most random things to say, and the blog is great for trawling when you're super bored and sick of reading people's attention seeking status updates and all that shittery. It's mostly just funny stuff that has shown up on etsy, which can also be a great site on a better day. i actually just spent most of the evening on it laughing my ass off.
http://www.regretsy.com

Shameless plugging of my other sites;
www.thelovelynotesproject.blogspot.com -- Nothing too busy right now, but keep checking back for updates!
www.icharlot.tumblr.com -- A collection of my favourite photos, quotes and inspirational business.

Aaaand lastly, it's no Philosoraptor, but it has the same effect.
Sometimes, this would make a lot more sense.

Ok I lied, one more. If you really feel like some deep thought, click here and let me know if you solve one. I'll buy you some chilli chocolate. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment