Saturday, September 11, 2010

Losing it.

You know how you have those days where you look around and realise that no one is really looking out for anyone, and everyone is just in it for themselves. I don't know. Some days you just need someone or something to reassure you that everything isn't going to shit. Today is one of those days.

Funniest thing happened yesterday though. There was this weird noise coming from the kitchen, it was like a beeping/ticking sound and I was looking everywhere and couldn't figure out where it was coming from. I yelled out to Louie to come in and have a look to see if he could find what it was. He walks in and stands still for about 5 seconds, and then starts bobbing up and down to the sound of the noise going "Snape, Snape, Severus Snape..." Oh I nearly died I was laughing so hard. Sometimes he can be the sweetest little boy. Oh, and the noise was coming from the smoke alarm.

I'm sorry. I've written about 4 paragraphs of absolute bullshit that I have chosen to delete rather than laser your brain cells out with. Ugh my ability to string together a half decent sentence is gone. I'm going to go and continue to drown my sorrows in a mammoth cup of chai and chocolate brownies. Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment