Thursday, September 2, 2010

Earth.

I saw this video this morning on some morning show. By the time it had finished I was actually bawling my eyes out. It is such a sad and beautiful thing. You have to watch it. The guy in it has cancer, and it is a birthday video for his wife. Personally, I would have liked it better without the other people in it, but hey. It's amazing.



I just watched it again and cried, again.  You can just feel his heart breaking. It's so unfair that something so shit happens to such beautiful people. It really makes you take a step back and realise that your problems actually don't matter. It brings you back down to Earth and shakes all the petty dramas out of your mind. Like when you clean a window and you don't realise how much dirt and stuff was on it until you get it all off. That's what this video did to my brain. So I couldn't not share it with you. Hopefully it had the same effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment