Sunday, September 5, 2010

Cigar Madness.

So I brought home a couple of really nice cigars for Zac from America, which he was pretty pumped about. Because he was up over the weekend, he got one out on Saturday night and him and Arty pretended to be gangster's for a bit while I took some pictures. Personally, I thought it tasted freaking horrible and smelt like death, but the boys seemed to enjoy it! Here they are, and yeah, Arty stole my hat. Ha. 

Ahh that is only a couple of them but it's taking ages to load so that will have to do. I'm knackered from the weekend. Louie's grand final today so I was on photography duty there all game. They won by heaps but I didn't really get any good shots, need a zoom lens for sure. Oh well. Booked my flights down to the island yesterday so I will be there for almost a week in October. Really excited to see everyone so I'm already planning out things to do. Actually really looking forward to some good sushi :D Ah heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment