Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wow formspring.


Oh how astounding is formspring? Anonymity certainly can bring out people's true thoughts and feelings! It's amazing how people can't say some of the nicer things in person, but also how horrible people can be when they know you can't find them out.


is is hard to rock so much?

Ha! I think it's easy for people to look at others and only see certain things. It is hard to live up to people's expectations of me sometimes, and it has been hard in the past to feel really proud of achieving something when people say 'oh yeah I knew you'd do that.' I guess this turned into a serious answer for a joking question. Wow,haha.




man, I almost completely agree with the person below. You are such a nice person, to everyone. Louis is alright though I like him, But Alex not so much. You are actually nothing like them. I must add that you are also an amazing dancer, I envy you of that

Thank you so much! Wow, yes they are pretty fun to live with... but oh well! I really am not that great, but thank you heaps anyway!




You are amazingly pretty :) I dont know you to well, and i have never heard anything rude about you, I really wish I was like you.. Don't know how you put up with your brothers though. They are both the biggest fuckwits iv ever met.

That's so sweet :) and yes, they are the biggest fuckwits I've ever met also. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment