Saturday, April 3, 2010

the day before

So yesterday was an epic day of sewing, which is what I spent about 6 hours doing. I will put some photos up of what I made, but I can't at the moment because I have losty the charger to my camera. Its so annoying. I can't find it anywhere. sfhkdgrgxdf. Hope it will turn up soon, because I am going to Sydney on wednesday night and I want to take it with me :(
When I was fixing a hem last night (which is annoying in itself because I was just sewing back on what I had cut off too short) I stabbed myself with the needle and it hurt like shit. I just swore and got over it, but today when I woke up my finger was all swollen and bright red, like someone has played a funny joke and switched it for a tomato. Like when you're little and weird people always say "gotcha nose!" and pretend to take it. That used to piss me off so much. haha. Its a bit annoying because all my typing and stuff is completely unco, and I can't control the mouse properly in a bandaid. In a bandaid, because I'm fully wearing one. So I keep accidentally clicking he wrong things, it's amazing what happens when you randomly click all over the page.

Mum and I watched this movie last night, Sleeping with the enemy, and it's one of those old thriiller ones with the beautiful woman and the creepy crazy ugly man. I like it because it wasn't just an overload of blood and guts and shit, but was still sooo scary. Somehow they made it terrifying when she was doing the simplest random things, and we were shouting at the screen for like, the whole thing. If you havent seen it, definitely do. That guy is a crazy fucker! Oh my god. haha. But Julia Roberts ia amazing. oh. She is like God. Wait, she is god.


No comments:

Post a Comment