Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camp.

So I went to a pre-departure meeting for America and now I'm getting really excited to go. Except for the fact that we just found out that we have to entertain them each night between activities and bed. That wouldn't be so bad, if they weren't going to be high class teenagers from the Upper East side. Literally mini gossip girls. So I don't think they will be keen on tiggy and/or wink murder. Haha. Oh god. And! We learned that if you swear at camp you pretty much get fired. Apparently "Damn" is like, 20 times worse than fuck. And if you say 'God Damn' you can pretty much kiss your stay in America goodbye.

Also, my travel agent booked my flights a day too late, so that now I will be THAT random loser who rocks up awkwardly late. ahh lovely. We are pretty much out of contact with others for three months, so I won't be able to talk to my Mum very often. So shattered! But I can't wait to get out into the fresh air and green grass and all that stuff that people go into the country for, although I am a bit scared about bears and moose(es?) haha.

Except maybe not like that....

hahaha. Kind of glad it's not a bible camp. No offence...


No comments:

Post a Comment