Thursday, April 1, 2010

DearJ.K

I love you. But I also hate you. You turned my world upside down when I opened that first book. You had me convinced that when I turned 11 I would be taken to Hogwarts. I am now 18 and I am still devastated. I forgive you. I'm glad you aren't depressed anymore, but then again, who would be if they were richer than the Queen. She must have been pissed when she found that out. Hahaha. I'm gtlad you made Hermione have crazy hair. It made me feel less ugly. But then the movies came out and Emma Watson made sure that that little fantasy was reversed. Then I fell in love with her. No, actually, it was more of a crush. Yeah. She's amazing. Who cares about the boys. I read a story on the internet that someone had written, and it was meant to be the next part of your saga, slotted in between Harry finishing highschool and sending his kids off to Hogwarts years later- you must have missed a bit... Anyway, it turned out that Harry and Daco were gay. Ha. Of course. Now that you stopped writing, the demographic has been taken over by Twilight. Which is a heap of shit, although quite interesting at the same time. The whole crazed fan thing. I wonder how many people got harry tattooed on themselves. I guess you aren't a cult leader kind of person. Well, it was nice chatting to you. Goodnight.
Love always, Charlotte :)
P.S Now that you aren't writing anymore, I have to make do with looking at photos and paragraphs on the internet. tsk tsk.


I want this necklace. That is all.

hahahahahahaha.



oh, and I would like one of these too...

No comments:

Post a Comment