Sunday, April 25, 2010

Alone.

I never really had a best friend, like girls seem to have in movies, not one girl that was like the universe revolved around us. Instead I had about 5 girls who I treasured like nothing else, and each of them were like my sisters. I like to think that I had many best friends. They know who they are. I could laugh and cry and bitch and talk shit to them for hours, and that is seriously the best thing ever. People like that become your family, and you think they will be around forever. You never feel alone.

If you have friends that you love, appreciate them. Spend time with them, and do crazy things. Because it's shit when they're gone.

It's great and everything up here. And I have met some nice new people, but I miss my friends. My real friends. I really don't know if I even have any anymore. I know everyone has their new lives and everything, new friends at uni or whatever, but it would be lovely to hear from you once in a while. It would be nice to just hang out with someone who knows me, rather than awkwardly trying to get to know someone. Friendship is really something you shouldn't take for granted.

I miss you guys. A lot.

2 comments: