Monday, April 25, 2011

Wow, I am an idiot.


So I have had this dress for almost 2 years, and this morning I came to the realisation that I have been wearing it backwards the ENTIRE time. Haha oh my god. Wow I continue to amaze myself with every passing day.

I am a bit of a scatterbrain today, I think it is because I have had a bazillion coffees and not that much to eat. So much for 'looking after myself' this week. Sorry Mum!

The long weekend was good, it's always a bit lonely staying at college but we have fun :)

Oh I forgot to tell you, in my ridiculous online shopping spree the other week I bought this dress too...


Naturally, it looks much better on her than it ever will on me, but I am so freaking excited to get all this stuff in the mail. That's pretty much the only reason I get it online. Haha.

Got a few plans this week, on Friday night we are having a dress up party for the royal wedding, and then Sunday is Groovin the moo. I will have to find something to wear for them because I have NOTHING. Zero. No clothes left which I remotely like. But I am determined to wear my boots. Every freaking festival I go to, my feet get the absolute shite stomped out of them and I have to do that mental thing where you try and block out all feeling from the knees down so that you can enjoy the show. Well, my friends, this year it will be me doing the stomping so watch the ufck out.

On Saturday everyone from college is going "goon tubing" where they float down the river in blow up pools and get drunk. Apparently it's a blast, but somehow I don't think it will compare to Vang Vieng. I think I might have to give it a miss because a) I don't like goon, b) I don't want to drown, and c) I'm just not feeling it. Who knows, maybe I will end up going but as of right now my Saturday plans consist of a trip to cartridge world and an afternoon nap. Oh grandma time.

Also I watched skins again last night. Far out Cassie is so freaking adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment