Monday, April 18, 2011

Sometimes life makes me laugh.

Yesterday, I did a body balance class. In the bit at the end where you lie down and meditate quietly, I burst into tears. Way to go, emotions.

Today, I stripped my bed and put my sheets out so the cleaners would leave me some new ones. They didn't.

We had this online quiz today. Could have smashed it if I had looked at my books. I just guessed the answer instead. Got it wrong.

 Ate so, so much food today I nearly made myself sick. It wasn't even good food.

Got woken up at 3am this morning because there was a cockroach in my bin. Spent a groggy 10 minutes chasing it with a shoe before it went in a crack in my wall. The crack is about 2 feet from my pillow.

Who am I these days? Serisously. If this is the worst that will happen to me in a day I must be the luckiest person on Earth. I really have to get things back in perspective. This last week I have felt detached from my life. Like I am sitting across the room, watching myself go about my daily actions. It's weird. I get halfway through conversations and thin "ok, here is where I laugh and respond." So I do. Apologies if I come across as uninterested. I think I need more sleep, or more coffee.

I'm kind of feeling like I was this time last year, almost to the day, when I wrote this. How strange. Turns out I had a blood virus back then. Who knows, maybe it's back. I think it's because I'm not looking after myself. Clearly. I'm up writing stupid, vain blog posts instead of sleeping. But I'm not running in the morning so I can sleep for an extra hour.

Here's what I ordered online yesterday. Super excited! Agh god and there was free shipping dskbldmjsdf!!


 NB: Looks like a skirt in the picture, is actually a pair of shorts. ^^^ Planning on wearing shorts+shoes indefinitely. Blue and orange is possibly my all time favourite combination. Aside from beautiful red and crisp white, maybe with some navy thrown in.

I'm going to get some sleep now,  hope everyone has had an amazing weekend, and that your week is just as pleasant. If you happen to speak to me this weekend and I burst into tears halfway through the conversation, it's not you, it's me. Really. Haha. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment