Sunday, April 10, 2011

oh my amazing.

So I absolutely love old photos of old things, and some of my faves are those of my parents before they had kids. They always look so carefree and happy...haha. On my wall right now I have one of my Mum with bleached blonde hair, skiing down a mountain in a bright red coat. There's one of my Dad just under it, he has so much hair and a big moustache, and he is crouched down on the edge of a dam, proudly holding up a tiny fish that he must have just reeled in. I love them! So anyway I found this amazing chick, Irena Werning, who shares my passion but has had the initiative to get off her butt and do something creative with all this love. She re creates some of the coolest pictures that people have kept throughout the years, and with an ongoing project has produced some absolutely incredible shots! Here are a couple of my favourites...

  Awesome isn't she? Check out more of her stuff  here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment