Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fuuuuuu...

Today was inexplicably unproductive. I can't even begin to explain. I woke up with all these plans and enthusiasm but today I have succeeded in doing absolutely nothing. I have spent a gazillion hours stalking the blogs of pretty swedish girls, had a minor meltdown (which means Mum is coming into my room to check on me every 5 minutes) and packed a few things for Thursday. Not that you can call throwing 5 shirts and a sleeping bag into a suitcase "packing." So, as promised, here are a couple of photos of cool things that I have accumulated in the few weeks that my camera has been hibernating.

My sweet new typey :D It is so loud haha. The ribbon is a bit dry, and you have to fiddle with it a bit to get it right, but I like it. You can't really see here but it is a dark green colour. And it is freaking heavy!


The sweet butterfly poster that I got in Bangalow. My new favourite place ever. How beautiful are they?

She's totes a babe. Hahaha. I found her in the westpac oppy for 50c. It's a little bit of nostalgia for you. I also bought a small bag labelled 'Barbie Clothes' which I was pretty chuffed about. That was until I opened it and realised that it had 3 scrunchies, some teddy bear shorts and an old, dirty sock. Sweet. haha.

Some of the books I bought at Vinnies last week. I got all these, as well as 4 'Little Golden Books' for 2 bucks! Yeah, I know, amazing. 

This dress has the most awesome pattern, it doesn't ever look as good on the computer though. I saw it at Vinnies in Ballina and bought it even though it's a size 20 or something. It is an original, and so over the last week I have been trying to think of ways to make it fit me without cutting it. Haha. It has been interesting.

And so, here is me looking super scary-as per usual, in my attempted dress fitting. I have been looking for an excuse to show off one of my cranes (I finally learnt how to do it) so here it is. If you have read my last posts, you'll know that I had planned to hang them all from my roof, just above my bead. So far Louie hasn't left his fishing stuff unattended too often so I haven't been able to sneak some fishing line. There is only one little one up at the moment, but more will be joining him soon! And yeah, I don't know what's up with my hair either :S

Cutest ever mini tea set. How adorable! I think i am going to turn one of the cups into a ring. Show you if I do. :)


The rain was so crazy this afternoon. it just turned into a storm all of a sudden which suited me because I was in the middle of a massive tantrum. They just seem to go well together. Feelings and weather. These are the bricks just out the back door. About 2 inches underwater (Y) I like the rain though. Even if it does make my hair go frizzy :)

Check out that intense blogging expression. This is how I spend my Saturday nights. Woohoo!

Oh well. I might go get some sleep. Sorry to have bored the pants off you so that now you are probably ready for bed too, not in that way :| Haha. Night possums. Guess what? Only 4 sleeps until I jet off into the unknown. I'm getting scared :S Haha all you suckers at uni. Glad I took a Gap year :P Seeya!

P.S Thoughtful raptor to help you sleep....
Woah! I know. Don't even get me started on the possibilities. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment