Friday, June 11, 2010

drink me.

So today was an interesting day, my last day of work...EVER. Haha just kidding, it was the last one until I go (on thursday! Yikes!) and it started pretty well.  Just your average morning, I have started reading 'Tomorrow when the war began" again because I saw that it was coming out to be a movie and though I'd better jog that particular department of the old memory bank.

Oh. That's why she quit neighbours. 

 I also finished watching this cool black and white film about anti prostitution laws in post-war Japan, subtitled of course. It's one I wanted to get when Zac was here but he wasn't keen so we ended up with "The hills have eyes." Freaking awesome :| loved it. But I guess my taste in movies is a bit random at times.

Rode my bike to work,and remembered halfway down this MASSIVE HILL that the breaks don't work At all. So I successfully burnt away half the sole of my shoes trying to do the old foot stop like we all did back in the day when we got our first bike without backpedal breaks and completely flipped out. Haha. i remember that day so clearly. Me, flying off the curb and across the road, Mum screaming as a car missed me by about half a meter, up on the curb on the other side-crying, naturally- and swearing never to ride a mountain bike ever again. Ahh good times, good times. Anyway, before work I FINALLY GOT A CAMERA CHARGER!! adsjkhlf. So in my next post I am going to flood you with pictures of cool things that I have not been able to photograph that really excite me and you absolutely NEED to see. Probably....haha. Also, totally found out that they sell 120mm film in Byron. So I will stock up asap.

On the way home I stopped at the lolly shop. Oh my god I know, don't even start. My healthy eating plan went out the window and up into the air Mary Poppins style about 5 minutes in, and I think I saw it get hit by a plane in the distance and land in an erupting volcano occupied with sharks with laser beams attached to their heads...or something like that. Anyway, this shop is amazing like, all Willy Wonker and business (old version) with all the containers on the wall that you can fill up a bag with. As much as you want. Oh wow shit. So after about 20million kgs of chocolate/smarties/caramel fudge/clinkers (farking LOVE those) I somehow perched myself on my bike and managed to roll home.

On the way home, these 12 year old gangsters yelled out "Dayum girl!" as I went past. Zac cleverly pointed out that this un-Australian language was probably a result of me know sporting a highly impressive "ghetto booty." Have some more chocolate, you whole lotta woman. Haha.

Oh, I almost forgot. As I was in the bank this morning (yes, making a deeeposit) these old guys were chatting away behind me, and when I finally tuned in (totally evesdropping) one of them was saying, "Yeea, me old duck turned 86 this year, she's a battla'. *Quiet bank music playing in the background* And she still smokes a fucken fucklooaad 'o dope. She's lit up all the fuckin' time I tells ya" Oh lovely bank small talk, how I do love thee.

So tonight I am in for a treat. I finished downloading "The Runaways" last night so I will have my own movie night and let you know how it all goes. Apparently Dakota and Kristen pick up. Hot. I'm just kinda hoping that it doesn't get 12 minutes in and swap to some hardcore /b/ worthy loveliness, if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment