Friday, June 11, 2010

Conversational Brilliance.


Charlotte: If you had to kill and prepare your meat, would you still eat it?
Arty: Fuck no. I'd be a vegetarian. Unless I did it by accident, or didn't have to see it.
Charlotte: Fair enough. What if you had to milk the cow to make the cheese? Would you still eat as much cheese?
Arty: I dunno, maybe. I wouldn't kill the cow though...
Charlotte: You dont have to kill a cow to make cheese.
Mum: (laughing histerically from the bathroom):  Yeah Al, the cheese gland is just behind the bbq chops. The cows can't survive without it. "Oh look out, this cow needs a cheese transplant!"
*ten minutes later*
TV: Tonight on Masterchef, we have a cheese expert here as a guest judge...
Mum: Fuck! Arty! When the hell did you get time to go onto Masterchef???

Oh I love my family. Mum: get out more. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment