Friday, June 17, 2011

Tomorrow! Melbourne!

Eeeek! I am so freaking excited that tomorrow I will finally be back in Melbourne, reunited with friends and family I haven't seen in over a year. Can you believe that on this very day, one year ago, I was spending my first night in New York City. I was scared and excited, about to begin months and months of crazy adventures. Best decision I ever made. I feel like I am going home, but going on a new adventure at the same time. I can't wait! I am especially pumped to actually have a reason to wear this sweet new hat that I told you about the other day....


Its actually grey so the black and white photo is still fairly accurate, but spares you my horribly un-Townsvillian face paleness. Haha. 

 I will keep you updated on what I'm up to, I've got to do a placement for uni for a few days, and then I am going to try to pack as much stuff as I can into the week after. I want to go to T2, camberwell market, youkis sushi, the library, soul mamma, lygon st, ackland st, fitzroy and a few other places that I haven't been to before, but that I have heard are pretty nice. Anyway, it's just me and louie here tonight so I'm going to go watch big cat diary with my little bro :) Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment