Thursday, June 16, 2011

Old brand new

Yes it is the name of one of my favourite blogs, but it is also kind of today's theme. My days don't usually have themes, just so you know, but its kind of awesome that it did today. So first of all I met up with a friend this morning that I haven't seen in years, literally. It was really lovely, we just hung out at my favourite little place in Byron catching up on what we've missed and what everyone else has been up to. It was so weird to think about so many people today that I haven't heard of or from since I stepped off Phillip Island. It's strange how you can spend so much time away from people, completely out of contact, but then when you finally see them it's like you just said goodbye the day before. Speaking of which, I am super excited for my trip down to Vic next week. I don't really have any plans just yet, but I have a few things that I want to do and people to see, so I really hope I can fit it all in!
I also made this today...

I have had this old piece of lace hanging around my room for like, 6 months, and really needed to do something with it. It's still a bit of a work in progress, but I will let you know how it goes. 

Oh and this morning, I went to get a coffee in a place that I haven't been before and there was the prettiest girl working there. You know when you just see someone who looks so different from anyone you have ever seen before, and they are just so incredibly beautiful that you love them and hate them at exactly the same time? Maybe that's just me, but she was adorable!
And oh god I nearly forgot, I bought the most freaking amazing hat ever yesterday. Oh you are going to die when you see it. It's a fur hat, made of a grey-ish white colour fur, and its kind of box shaped. It's AMAZING. I will try and get a photo in it tomorrow to show you. Which is now completely possible because I FINALLY HAVE A CAMERA! Yeah I don't even know how to hold it. Its like when someone asks you to hold their baby and you're all awkward trying not to crush it but also not drop it. That's how I feel about the camera right now, though I have noticed that the auto focus won't work. As of right now I can't be sure if that is a problem that happened before or after Arty thought he would take it upon himself to borrow my brand new camera to take photos of the wall. Yes, the wall. Anyway, I'm going to try and sleep now because I am freaking exhausted. Yes it's only 11:15 buuuut I ran 7k in 35 mins today. Ok yeah that was just a horribly obvious segue just so I could brag about my time. Ha. Goodnight! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment