Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Comments.

I checked back to that website this morning and people had posted a few comments on the look. I'm being totally vain right now but whatever. I thought I was going to get absolutely shut down but people were really nice, and seemed to like what I wore. It's crazy how they assume that the look has been 'put together' with a lot of thought, when really the only reason I wore those two together is because my other jacket was red. No high tech styling genius is hiding away in my brain. I spent that whole last week just wearing whatever wasn't dirty, and when that ran out, I wore whatever smelt the least bad. Hahaha. Yay for hygiene. Anyway, here are a couple of them, I couldn't print screen them all so I got the most recent. Somehow i don't think Jack is into fashion. Creepy motherflipper.


Oh so last night, funniest thing ever. Arty is on this new health kick where he is doing a bazillion sit ups every night and trying to eat healthy. We were all sitting watching tv together, a rare occasion in itself, and he was doing sit ups on the floor. I looked away for a second and when I looked back he and Mum had started there  own little strongman/woman competition. It started with sit ups, then clap pushups and dips but fast forward 20 minutes (yes, 20 minutes) and Arty is in a headstand against the wall doing pushups and Mum is heckling him from the couch. He then gets up and holds Mum like she's a little kid and starts throwing her up and down in the air, funniest thing ever. We were all crying we were laughing so hard. Then he puts her over his shoulder and starts doing squats. Takes the term "Home gym" to a whole new level.

No comments:

Post a Comment