Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Blasphemy.


Dear Commonwealth bank,
I really was pretty pumped when you told me that I could use my credit card over here for no charge, and that I should use it even for things that cost a couple of dollars. But I was pretty pissed off when I discovered that you were charging me $2 everytime I used it. But whatever, you're a bank and you want my money. Forgive and forget. But when I realised that you charged me 50 bucks to withdraw money from an atm, seriously wtf? Why do you have to make it so difficult? I understand that you are the commonwealth bank and so that doesn't include America, but could you at least have a sistetr bank or something? Because you are making it really hard for me to keep money in my account. It's like when you try to run up the beach with water cupped between your hands, but by the time you get to where you're going to, it's all dripped through the cracks and onto the ground and gone. Well, it's kind of shit when that happens with your money. I really didn't plan to lose hundreds of dollars like that, so I'm kind of pissed off about it. But whatever. One day a piano will fall on you or something, or an anvil. But until then, I'll just suck it up. Write into cyberspace about nothing at all. Have a great day.So, to the person who will eventually end up with my money, please do something good with it. Invest it in shares, or cancer research, or build homes for the poor. Feed hungry children, and cure AIDS, make lonely people feel loved, and sad people smile. I think I would like to at least pretend that the money you take is used to make the world a better place. Whatever helps me sleep at night. I hope you're a good person.
Love Char.

No comments:

Post a Comment