Monday, March 14, 2011

Someone did my washing today

Seriously. I took all my dirty clothes down in a pillowcase before brekkie this morning, and someone had put their clothes in the free one already. (for some reason you have to pay a dollar for all the others…) So I just left my stuff on the bench above the machine and went to get some toast. Typical Char, I forgot that I’d done that, and went shopping in town for a good 6 hours before I even realised it was still sitting on the bench. But by then I was wandering around Woolworths eating nuts (because why pay for them when they have self serve…?) so there was nothing I could do. Fast forward a few hours and I needed a sports bra for rugby training, yes- rugby, and I remembered that my stuff was still down there, unwashed, chilling out with everyones OMO on the shelf. I ran down to put it through, and as I walked in the door, I saw all my washing piled neatly on the opposite side of the room. And yes, it was washed, I’m not that stupid. Some phantom laundry bandit had gotten to my clothes and done them for me. And if it wasn’t my Mum then who was it?? This needs to be investigated further….

On another note, I had my first training session with the Sirens cheerleading squad tonight. It was so much fun! I love it. We did a few stunts and I felt like i got the hang of it pretty quickly, I wasn’t scared at all, I love being thrown in the air Smile Oh oh! You should see the outfits, they’re classic! it’s seriously like something straight out of bring it on, and we are starting to train for nationals which are July, but I don’t know how that’s all going to work around my trips back home in June etc. Uh oh. I guess I’ll have to wait and see.

Hope everyone had a great day! Sorry for the horribly un exciting blog post, but that seems to be a trend in my life at the moment. Haha. Going to give “pretty little liars” a go tonight, see what all the hype is about. Will let you know. Oh and before I go, if you haven’t yet checked out the wildfox catalogue online, please do. But I warn you that your self esteem will take a nose dive. But they’re just SO AMAZING! jfgbjklf  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment